Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday video

      The holiday music video project was an interestingly challenging one. It started out strange with some minor issues with the group I was in, but the project turned out excellent.

     The underlying idea was was to make a ridiculous rap video using a ridiculous rap song and that is exactly what happened. The song we wound up with was perfect. The pre planning was very minimal and we mostly relied on our on the fly wit and planning skills to pull this one off. This wasn't ideal but we wouldn't have tried if we thought we couldn't do it.

     One thing I would have definitely changed would have been the amount of time I had to edit because I felt pretty rushed at the end. Something I am taking away from this project is that I need to do more music videos because they always seem to turn out great. I have an original song that I just recorded that I think has potential to have a great music video, I definitely need to get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment